Producing and preparing financial records, track your revenues and expenses, and provide consulting on your startup business’s overall financial health.
Typical accounting services that we offer to our clients include:
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Bookkeeping
- General ledger/Preparation of financial statements (compilation engagements)
- Preparation of financial projections
- Tax (VAT) return preparation
You can choose which services to outsource, which to keep in-house, and what results or reporting you expect to receive. You can also choose what level of access you’d like to have to the accounting software.
Under Bookkeeping For Startups services, we already discussed a couple of benefits of outsourcing with us. Here we are going to talk about some other aspects of choosing our outsourcing and why is that important for your startup business.
- Leading Software Solution. We are powered by Intuit QuickBooks, leading software solution when startups and small companies are in question. QuickBooks Online Plus understands your need to quickly and efficiently collect and track data that matters to your business and industry. It’s built on the cloud, meaning you are able to get access to your financials and reports, from any device and at any time, as long as you have internet access.
- Work with Accounting Experts – By using outsourced accounting services for startups, you will have access to a team of knowledgeable professionals, trained and experienced in finance and accounting. They can help you better understand your finances, provide guidance, and handle complex situations and tasks. There’s peace of mind knowing errors are being reduced, good accounting practices are being performed, and you have access to a higher level of expertise. No more worrying about whether your books are up-to-date and accurate.
- Secure Access to Online Data – Good financial data should be the backbone of your business decisions. When you outsource your accounting and gain access to a powerful software, you can collect the data you care about and build charts and reports around it. Cloud-based accounting comes with several built-in security features designed to keep your information safe. Authorized users are the only people with access to information stored in the cloud, eliminating the risks associated with storing your accounting information locally (or in one physical location). We use data encryption to back up your accounts and financial data on secure cloud storage locations.
- Improve Controls & Reduce the Risk – Unfortunately, there are various risks associated with business finances. If most of the business’ accounting activities are in the hands of one or two people, your business is at a greater risk of experiencing possible fraud. One of the most common is having money stolen by trusted employees. It can be hard to enforce solid checks and balances system without putting your employees at odds with your business. Moving your accounting function to an outsourcing company reduces this risk and allows for greater internal controls. And, your accounting professionals will be able to identify where there are problems – flagging errors and notifying you of any discrepancies.